Join the Auxiliary
- A woman who is eligible for membership in The American Legion is also eligible to join the American Legion Auxiliary.
- The mother, wife, daughter, sister, grand-daughter, great-grand-daughter, or grandmother of members of The American Legion, and deceased veterans who served in the United States Armed Forces during the listed war eras.
- Step relatives are also eligible
- April 6, 1917 - Nov. 11, 1918 (World War I)
- Dec. 7, 1941 - Aug. 15, 1945 Merchant Marines (only eligibility)
- Dec. 7, 1941 - Dec. 31, 1946 (World War II) June 25, 1950 - Jan. 31, 1955 (Korean War)
- Feb. 28, 1961 - May 7, 1975 (Vietnam War)
- Aug. 24, 1982 - July 31, 1984 (Grenada/Lebanon)
- Dec. 20, 1989 - Jan. 31, 1990 (Panama)
- Aug. 2, 1990 to today
Two Ways to Join.
If you have any questions about membership, please call 719-599-8624 or use our contact page
1. Join by Mail. Complete the New Application Form
(follow the link below) and mail it to the address on the form along with the annual membership fee of $25. If you were contacted by a unit recruiter, you may also give the form and fee to your recruiter for processing.
2. Join On-Line.. Fill out the form below, then pay on-line. We use PayPal for processing our on-line payments, one of the most trusted names in the industry for keeping your payment information private and secure. You can use your PayPal account OR you can "Create a PayPal Account" and pay with your debit or credit card. First, fill out this information and press the "Submit Application - Pay On-Line" button at the bottom. The next step will ask you to pay via PayPal.
= required information